Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Starting something new...

I am the great starter of projects. I love having something new to think about.  Whether it's a new technology, new instrument, new music, new curriculum... I get great pleasure in the discovery phase of anything.

My newest delight is finding ways to use technology, social media, stories, and music to push the boundaries of my own insecurities in this great big adult world.  There are many inhibitions that keep me from exploring my own musicality...  there are many fears that keep me from expanding my own teaching opportunities...  I've discovered many reasons to stay small.... to stay the same.  And to those reasons, I say, "SHUSH!"

This blog is something that is out of my "normal" zone.  It's a part of my new project.  I will stay connected to my project.  I will step one foot in front of the other allowing myself to learn and expand...  and you're welcome to join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment