Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sure, why not?

Every morning when I open my email, I'm tempted to check out every 'deal' that's landed in my inbox.  From Groupon, Groupon Now, Living Social, Living Social Adventure, Living Social Escapes, KGB Deals, Dealfind, etc.  I'm bombarded with opportunities to explore, be pampered, eat well, drink well, and dress well all for a great deal!  On those days when I'm wondering if I deserve another $29.00 massage, I say, "Sure, why not?"


Almost a year ago, myself and a few other teachers in the area offered a Living Social Deal for a 4 Week Piano Workshop.  There were many who said, "Sure, why not?" to this deal.  One of our deal seekers is finishing up his workshop next week.  What has been his experience?  Check this out:


If you, or someone you know is interested in getting a taste of this remarkable program I teach, please contact me to schedule your 4 Week Piano Workshop!


www.rhythmnyou.com
rhythmnyou@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment