Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh, sweet reflection...



The year is more than half over and I'm sitting here thinking about the first 7 months...  reflection...  And instead of listing all the things I've accomplished in that period of time and also the things that I had hoped to accomplish, I think I'll just take the time to say thank you. 


To my family:


Thank you, hubby, for your ever consistent love for me and our girls.  For your unwavering support of all the "things" I want to do and be.  I know I keep you on your toes...


Thank you, sweet Ava, for being a little girl that I love to be with.  For your charm, humor and grace.  You are truly mommy's angel.


Thank you, darling Dakota, for being the perfect addition to our family.  For your laughter, your playful growl and your strength and determination.  You are an unstoppable being who, thankfully, is full of light and love.


To my other family:


Thank you, Simply Music, for being a company that is comprised of conscious beings who believe in what you're doing.  And in turn, make the rest of us believers as well.


Thank you, students, for being willing to learn and grow, not only your musicality, but also your character.  You all continue to amaze me with your commitment to this journey and your honesty with the ups and downs of this long-term relationship.


Thank you, parents, for your support of the program, my studio and the tasks at hand.  It is your "vision" of seeing your child become musically self-expressed that is crucial.  Thank you for that.


I could go on and on...  Thank you to all my close friends who have introduced/re-introduced me to things like the WiSpa, new wines, dancing to Latin music, playing the guitar, new ice cream shops, jogging, boogie boarding, eating greener, living greener, and the list goes on...  It's been a good year so far.  A great year, in fact.  And I get five more months to make it even better.




No comments:

Post a Comment